Terms & Conditions
Facebook Competitions Terms & Conditions
How to enter
Users are eligible to enter our Facebook competitions by commenting on a specific post(s) displayed on The Priory Shopping Centre Facebook page. Other competitions may require you to submit a form with further details in order to be eligible to win.
- The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time; the prize(s) is/are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The competition is promoted by The Priory Shopping Centre.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The closing date is as specified in the specific competition, and The Priory Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend the competition end dates at any time.
- By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on The Priory Shopping Centre Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users. The competition winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of each competition. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entry is open to people living in the S80 and S81 postcode areas, except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees (and their families) of The Priory Shopping Centre, agents, and any other companies associated with the competition. Entry to the competition is deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Priory Shopping Centre does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page. Any content deemed inappropriate will be removed at their discretion. False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of The Priory Shopping Centre.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified by The Priory Shopping Centre or their representatives through Facebook, email or phone, as appropriate to the competition within 7 days of the competition closing date. Winners must respond to The Priory Shopping Centre within 7 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise The Priory Shopping Centre reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged (as appropriate) with The Priory Shopping Centre within a further 14 days, unless otherwise agreed.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
- The competition isn’t sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.